Investment Analyst - Direct Investments
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Cornerstone Global Partners
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Our client is a reputable multi-billion-dollar alternative asset manager with focus on investment opportunities across various sectors in the Asia Pacific region. We are currently looking for a high-calibre investment banking professional with 1 to 3 years of experience from a top-tier financial institution to join its Singapore team due to rapid recent business expansion.
- Conduct market research, industry data compilation, industry trend analysis and etc.
- Conduct due diligence, and collect company level operational and financial data for potential investment targets
- Analyse financial statements, build details financial models and valuations using different methods for potential investment opportunities.
- Identify potential investment tasks and present investment recommendations.
- Assist senior member in liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- 1 to 3 years of M&A or Leverage Finance Advisory experience from top-tier investment banks ("bulge bracket") or direct investment experience from buy-side firms with a strong track record.
- Excellent financial modelling, valuation and writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sector agnostic experience could be beneficial
- Legal knowledge/work experience could be beneficial
- Experience on credit analysis and corporate restructuring could be beneficial
- International education and working exposure could be beneficial
This would be an excellent opportunity for Investment Banking professionals in Singapore to join one of the top Asian based alternative asset managers, and benefit from working in a dynamic, motivated and highly experience team of investment professionals.
Please do not hesitate to apply directly through this link or reach out to YJ at yejing.lee(a)cornerstoneglobalpartners.com for a confidential chat regarding your career options.
Due to the large amount of applications that we receive, we regret to inform that only applicants with relevant experience will be informed.
Li Yejing | EA No. 16S8311 | Registration No. R1660786