Senior Practice Head - Insurance, Wealth, Investment, Technology
A leading Asian base composite Insurer is seeking an experienced investment analyst to join its investment team where you will be responsible for designing robust investment framework as well as strategic, tactical asset allocation process.
- Assist in economic research and developing quantitative models for TAA views
- Conduct market analysis on financial assumptions and strategies and recommend necessary change
- Develop and maintain real-time analytical tools to track key market indicators and facilitate asset allocation decisions
- Develop solid cashflow monitoring frameworks and to ensure funds get deployed timely
- Develop a robust hedging & monitoring framework to manage FX risks and efficient collateral management
- Design systemic investment performance reporting and measurement processes
- Effectively manage the proceedings of and communications with the fund managers and custodians, banks
- Implement risk monitoring frameworks & controls for the whole investment chain within the financial risk limits
- Build on Asset Liability Management Models and conduct reviews
- Assist in the evaluation of existing and prospective investment strategies, fund managers and mandates
- Organizes and helps execute investment projects that may fall outside the scope of regular duties
- Support Life product development and projects for accounting, reporting and regulatory changes
- To support investment management and major tasks set by the Management
- Key participants in IFRS 9 & RBC 2 projects
- Any other jobs assigned by the company.
- Degree holder or higher level, with academic background in investment, finance, economics, business, or similar discipline
- 5 - 7 years of experience in asset allocation (both strategic and tactical), portfolio management (involving fixed income, equities and derivatives) and financial markets
- Investment qualification such as CFA desirable
- Technical understanding and experience in handling sophisticated market instruments (e.g. derivatives)
- Knowledge of the RBC regime and Par fund management in Singapore will be a plus
- Excellent management skills and business acumen for managing and developing a business function
- Good interpersonal and communications skills. Preferably proficient in communicating in Mandarin and written Chinese (to liaise with English and Chinese speaking associates)
- Possess strong computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to proactively solve problems and/or independently handle issues
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV via firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Feel free to pass this opportunity along if you have a friend that might be a great fit to the role!
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Glenn Wong (email@example.com)
Reg No: R1106685