Investment Associate - FIG
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Recruitment , EA Licence No: 12C6031
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
We are working with a highly-regarded, global investment institution who are seeking to appoint an Associate to join their investment team based in Singapore to focus on investments in the financial services market. The company has strong financial backing and a diverse portfolio of investments that spans a range of locations and sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior investment professional who wishes to work on high-profile deals across the South East region. Further to this, someone who is looking to continue developing their capabilities in a well-funded and acquisitive team will be well suited to this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presentation of financial reports, building financial models and assisting in identifying potential investment opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence and underwriting for investments across the South East Asian region.
- Assist with the management of new and historical assets within the portfolio across both public and private investment markets.
- 1-4 years of experience gained in a top-tier investment bank or private equity fund, ideally focussed on M&A, corporate finance or asset management, ideally in the financial services/insurance sector.
- Possess a very strong and all-around skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch and lead on due diligence.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with stakeholders across all levels.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now using the link below or by sending a CV in Microsoft Word format. If you are not wishing to apply for this role, but wish to have a confidential conversation about the experience you have gained to date, then please send your CV to email@example.com
Licence No.: 12C6031
Reg. No.: R1873132