Investment Counsellor (Private Bank)
- Attractive with bonuses
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 07 Feb 18 2018-02-07
We are currently working with an award winning global Private Bank to hire an Investment Counsellor (Director) to join their Investment Advisory team supporting the NRI Markets.
My client is an award winning global private bank with strong footprint across all dynamic markets. Being an organization with a cohesive and supportive team culture, they are currently seeking to hire an Investment Counsellor (Director) to join their Investment Advisory team for the NRI Markets.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound investment advice to Relationship Managers and identifying suitable investment opportunities for Private Banking clients
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record in the related disciplines of Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Accounting
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in a similar field in a Private Banking setup
- Strong knowledge across all investment product classes such as: Equities, Bonds, Funds and Treasury products
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
Please reach out to Abigail at Abigail.firstname.lastname@example.org or 6595 6996 for a confidential discussion.