Investment Director / CIO
- 300 + Performance
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 01 Aug 18 2018-08-01
The successful candidate will be the Chief Investment Officer of a Singapore Family Office. Retaining the spirit of Asian Businesses, the Family Office stresses heavily on prudency in action, and extreme diligence in the financial analysis of companies. This is a new start up Family Office, so there is an opportunity to really add value and help drive the investment strategy for the family office. Confidentiality is expected, Trust earned and the individual has to have the best interest of the family at heart.
1) Developing a long term strategic asset-allocation plan and making tactical asset allocations as need be to fulfil the Investment Objectives while strictly adhering to the Investment Mandate of the family.
2) Managing the Risks of investments and protect the downside.
3) Stress – Testing Portfolio to ensure robustness and consistent cashflow.
4) Ensure capital adequacy.
5) Conduct due diligence of existing and new partner organisations.
1) Setting up, Managing and Developing the Investment Capabilities of the Family Office.
2) Mentoring team members to ensure growth.
3) Proposing and executing the yearly budget of the family office.
4) Developing processes and workflows.
· Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration (Finance), Mathematics/Statistics, Engineering from a reputable university is required.
· Certification in CFA, CPA, ACA programs is preferred.
· At least 10 years of relevant experience. With expertise in a particular asset class and a strong understanding of all asset classes.
· Existing personal network with sell-side analysts preferred.
* Candidates currently based in Singapore may apply