Investment Fund Operations Officer
- Nov 19, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Custodian Bank who is well known for their investment fund services and clearing services.
The Singapore team is looking for an Investment Funds Operations Analyst to join their Operations department. You will be part of the Funds Operations department, responsible for processing Mutual Funds trades and transfers.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide support to clients for mutual funds and services
- Investigate, monitor, record and resolve any queries/issues raised by the client via phone calls and emails
- Undertake reviews of client's activity and utilization of products to suggest changes/improvements and identify development and training requirements
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of daily investment funds operational activities (Income, Corporate actions, Order Routing, Outgoing Payments)
- Perform daily checks and reconciliation with transfer agent on trades placed
- Completion of documents required by transfer agents
- Degree holder, fresh graduates are welcomed
- Ability to multi-task between Customer Service and operational activities
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Pro-active attitude with strong problem-solving skills, accuracy and ability to work independently and as part of a team in an international environment
- Relevant banking experience and knowledge of investment funds is considered an advantage
- Customer oriented with excellent telephone, communication and negotiation skills
- Working on early shift to support APAC markets
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932