Investment Risk Manager – Asset Management
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Our client is an international Investment Management firm providing a wide range of premium investment products to clients globally as a market leader in the provision of both equities and fixed income products. The company is seeking a senior Investment Risk Manager to be based in Singapore, ideally fixed income biased.
The role will be responsible for risk management of fixed income portfolios in the APAC region. This role will provide risk management support to the investment teams in identification, assessment, measurement, reporting and control of risks. He is also responsible for management of the risk reporting and risk framework implementation.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Min 6 and above years of risk management experience within the Asset Management industry
- Strong analytical background with Fixed income experienced
- Finance, Economics or Operations related degree or background
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed orientated
- Ability to think creatively and be pro-active
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.