Jade by HSBC Premier Relationship Manager - Wealth Management
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 27 Aug 18 2018-08-27
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you will continue to be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, remember how diversity drives success right here at HSBC.
HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to retail and private clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Jade by HSBC Premier Relationship Manager.
In this role, you will
- Maximize growth and profitability of the portfolio of Premier client
- Achieve agreed financial targets by enhancing existing and acquiring new relationships
- Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
- Complete regular reviews with clients to understand their current and long term needs and advise them on the products and services that help them achieve their goals according to the principles outlined in Consultative Skills
- Effective use of tools and information to drive client service delivery and performance
- Build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based. Develop network of Group and External professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand
- Monitor and act on daily activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach the wider Premier team in support of your business goals
- Establish and agree client contact strategies in line with Group operating models
- Fully utilise and input to Client Relationship Management data, ensuring all client information is complete and kept up to date
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven and progressive financial services and retail sales experience or equivalent.
- Relationship management experience with high net worth clients.
- Strong technical skills in wealth management
- Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system.
- Understanding of business banking client segment and products and services.
- Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualifications as required by market
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000BKGT
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited