- Propose best-fit architecture solution for Java projects
- Develop design of applications and provide regular support/guidance on complex coding, issue resolution and execution
- Provide detail design (domain-driven, bounded context, granularity of micro services)
- Ability to lead a group of developers and designers and interact with client to deliver end-to-end applications.
- Escalate design and implementation challenges to delivery manager level for resolution
- Overall architect to deliver the business capability ensuring architecture principles are adhered to, design review and define tech stack
- Strong experience as an Architect for defining development architecture, integration architecture.
- Fully knowledgeable in Spring boot, Rest API, EJB, Unix Operating System, Version Control (DevOps Tools, Aldon) and Application Server (JBOSS & WebLogic)
- Preferably 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solution architecture and architectural frameworks in Java/J2ee technologies
- Preferably 3 years of experience in Micro-services architecture, messaging (MQ, Kafka)
- Prior experience in Migrate Java application from WebLogic to JBoss
- Exceptional communication skills which includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Must be a team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence other to move toward consensus.
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Experience and knowledge of banking Industry will be advantageous.