Java Developer- Payments/ eCommerce
- SGD80000 - SGD150000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 17 Jan 19
We have a number of opportunities for talented Java developers for a highly reputable Payment/ eCommerce client.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience of at least 5 years for developers and 10 years for senior developer
- Proven working experience in Java development of at least 5 years for developers and 10 years for senior developer
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Keywords: JAVA, Developer, Payments, eCommerce, SQL, ORM, JPA2, J2EE
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to Traven Teng (R1769577) at email@example.com Please note all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330