- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 14 Sep 18
Our international banking client is looking for a Java Developer to join their Singapore team.
Qualifications and Profile
This position requires a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experiences in Java-J2EE software engineering, ideally in a banking environment.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in web and stand-alone application design & development with Java/JEE technologies in Unix environment.
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of Spring Frameworks (IOC, Spring Data, Spring MVC etc.).
- Excellent understanding of Relational Database Systems and Hibernate 4.x.
- Strong knowledge of source code management system such as Git.
- Practical knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Master Deploy.
- Strong knowledge of messaging systems such as Kafka, WebSphere MQ or HornetQ.
- Very good understanding of application system design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Ability to assess interdependences and impacts of a change at application level.
- Excellent understanding on design pattern (GOF)
- Good understanding on Docker and Kubernetes or Swarm
- Basic understanding of microservices architecture.
- General knowledge in banking
- Good understanding of SDLC, with experience on at least one methodology (Agile)
EA Reg no: R1102810
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D