- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Fast learning, enjoy solving complex problems and creating simple solutions.
- Enjoy improving productivity through strategic automation tools and quality through automated tests.
- Proactively look to develop, implement and further best practices across the group.
- Works well with others and understands the importance of the team
- Quickly learns and adapts to the new technology stack from the market space
- Experience in Core Java 7.0/8.0, Spring
- Any DB experience (preferable Oracle or No SQL)
- Worked using Maven as Build Tool (Understanding)
- Source code version - exp. with GIT/SVN
- Preferable to have Investment Banking experience
- Preferable to have UI skills (Ang JS/Amber JS/ReactJS