Capgemini Singapore is hiring for experienced Java Developers having good experience in server side, core design along with knowledge of best practices. Experience in the Banking and Financial Services would be added advantage. The purpose of this role is to : Develop a new platform from scratch. Initial design, coding & functional testing for private cloud deployment.
- Java server-side development
- Mentor and coach junior developers
- Hands-on coding, develop high quality code while meeting deadlines
- Design and occasional implementation of POCs
- Provide unit testing
- Working in highly collaborative, fun loving team using Agile methodology
- Creating challenging application using Java from ground-up
- “Write code for others, not for yourself” – your code will be visible to thousands of developers
- 5+ years Java server-side development experience with decent understanding of core design patterns.
- Hands on experience in Java 8 and above
- Understanding distributed application environments
- Experience with SQL database.
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Knowledge of consuming and providing REST APIs
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments is plus
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge of asynchronous messaging middleware is a plus
- Knowledge of retail banking is a plus
- Cloud knowledge a big plus (AWS/GCP) – (Kubernetes/Docker)