Talent Acquisition Consultant
We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Java Developer. In this role, you will develop and design technology solutions that are scalable, relevant, and critical to the client’s success.
You will focus on Java/JavaEE development throughout all phases of the development lifecycle and must be able to troubleshoot and anticipate errors during each step.
- Experience in object-oriented programming (Java, J2EE, Spring or other MVC framework)
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in development of Service Oriented Architectures and RESTFUL services using JAX-RS.
- Usage of source version control software (e.g., Git)
- An understanding of distributed messaging systems
- Knowledge of data structures, design patterns, architectural styles, and API design
- Dedication to code quality with experience of automated testing techniques (both static and dynamic)
- Evaluating and defining requirements and problem statements
- Developing technical documentation, diagrams & flowcharts
- Knowledge of containerization of applications using Docker will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of AWS or other cloud technologies is a strong positive Description The role requires an excellent grasp of technical concepts with a proven understanding of the full development life cycle process with a forward-thinking mindset, ability, and confidence to challenge the status quo.
At GECO Asia, we pride ourselves as one of the leading IT/SAP Consulting and Resourcing firm with access to cutting edge and niche projects. Our client base includes blue chip customers from Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong. Having delivered more than 500+ SAP projects assignments in the last 5 years, we have the trust of both quality clients and our qualified consultants.
We operate under a Comprehensive Licence offered by MOM Singapore.
[GECO Asia Pte Ltd, Licence No. 07C4453]
2 Venture Drive, #10-18, Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526