Java Full Stack Developer - 6 Months
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
A global bank is looking to hire Java full stack developers for their wealth management project.
Key Features of the Role
* Solid experience with Front-end enterprise applications using Java technology
* Understand business / system requirements and translate them into technical solutions which are scalable, stable and fit for purpose
* Design and develop modules within a larger system
* Ensure adherence to standards (incl. code, security and performance)
* Exposure to WM systems (CRM, AML, Order Entry, Workbench, eBanking)
* Experience in Business Rules Engine / BPM tool is an added benefit
* Minimum 10 years of Java EE application design and development experience.
* Minimum 8 years of SQL development experience
* Minimum 8 years of hands-on development experience
* Minimum 5 years of experience in the Banking domain
Core Java development:
* Experienced in Java 6 onwards
* Good knowledge on core Java application design patterns.
* Good knowledge and experience in using standard Java libraries.
* Experience and knowledge of Java EE design patterns and framework. These include JPA, Hibernate, etc
* Experience in developing on Java Server Faces technology 2.0
* Experience in developing on EJB 3.0 onwards
* Experience in SOA
* Experience in designing normalised database schema
* Experience in SQL queries optimisation
* Competent in MS Office productivity suite.
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930