Job Reference #209524BR
You'll be working in the Global Messaging and Screening Capability Unit of Group Technology as part of a talented software team that works on delivering mission-critical applications in an agile dev ops organization.
Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept to design and testing.
Your main role will be developing in JAVA coupled with data transformations through a product called Volante specializing in financial messaging and interfacing into multiple banking applications and technologies. Your expertise
- expert in software engineering with a strong focus on operational stability, security and application resilience.
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills.
- a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude.
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks.
- proven hands-on Software Development and architecture experience.
- proven working experience in an agile environment
- understanding of dev ops tools and engineering practices using dockers, kubernetes, micro services, angular, ci/cd, test automation, azure cloud , pivotal etc.
- hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
- excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, Oracle and DB2 technologies (JPA2, Hibernate), web hosting platforms apache , tomcat etc
- experience in the Spring Framework.
- experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- experience with test-driven development About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.