- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
Java and JEE Developer
Java and JEE Developer
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18046382
Key Responsibilities of candidate will be:
- A highly skilled Java-J2EE developer with good java and db experience is required to work on our regulatory applications.
- The developer would work closely with the business analyst, the architect and the user community to translate the user requirements to scalable solutions.
- He would be responsible for developing prototypes, unit test cases, design artifacts and real implementations.
- He should continue to conduct research on new products and technologies, to ensure they and the team are aware of the latest products available.
- He would ensure that the application components are built to the highest standards across the application lifecycle with a constant eye for process improvement through unit testing automation, one click build and deployment
- Projects in the Operations Regulatory Control Technology area are run in iteration lifecycles with agile practices, so experience of agile development and scrums is highly beneficial.
- 8+ Year Experience in Java (Core & EE,Spring, JMS,JUnit) with a focus on object oriented design, multi-threaded applications and distributed systems.
- Must have experience and indepth knowledge of SQL and RDBMS , should be able to write SQL queries , stored procedure, index and triggers.
- Experience of Agile development and scrums
- Banking and securities domain knowledge would be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge on Core Java(preferred version 8), Spring(Core, MVC, JDBC), Hibernate/JDBC/JPA/ORM, JSON
- Experience with messaging systems and enterprise service bus
- Added advantage exposure to Big data technology like Apache Kafka, Storm, Spark etc.
- Practical experience with at least one of the NoSQL/NewSQL technologies (MongoDB, CouchDB, NuoDB etc) would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge on build (Ant/Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit)
- Exposure to SCM toll like GIT, SVN etc.
- Should be able to work on UNIX shell script and VI editor
- Good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills.
- Organized and able to deliver in multiple projects in the stream
- Passion for research, ideation and exploration
- Organized and able to manage a diverse project portfolio
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team