See job description for details
About The Role
- Be a positive influence and an integral part of the Finance Sky Project Ph3
- Develop end-to-end strategy and roadmap for customer experience
- Reports to the Initiative Lead, Product Owner, Solution Design, Release Lead, Engineer Lead
Role Location: ANZ Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time opportunity
As a Journey Expert, you will be responsible for optimising existing end-to-end SKY P3 customer journeys and improving the customer experience by understanding customer/user requirements and devising new, innovative solutions, services, products or propositions. Your role is to work in your Squad to shape and evaluate the viability and feasibility of customer solutions, and to ensure that those solutions are delivered in a way that realises the intended value. You will also work to understand the business process and to continuously improve, simplify and deliver a better experience across a specific Sky area of capability i.e. Core Systems (incl OSX), Data, BI, Automation, Procurement Systems, Data Governance, APEA Projects and SKY P3/TLC). About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Expert stakeholder management relationship building
- Experience with Agile ways of working
- Continuous improvement mindset to allow for improved delivery
- Background in process optimization (e.g. lean/six sigma)
- Proficient in Data analytics and interrogation tools
- Proficiency in using tools to manage projects effectively– (Excel, Jira, Confluence, or SharePoint)
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number SIN006934