Jun. Strategic Risk Manager
- Handle APAC enterprise risks including risk identification and stress testing
- Understand macro-economic developments and how they impact the APAC portfolio, so as to support the weekly risk analysis report, monthly group risk report and quarterly Group risk identification and assessment framework.
- Review and challenge the results/methodology changes for Group-run stress tests and Economic Risk Capital.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- You have good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- You understand risk measurement frameworks across risk types (i.e. market risk, credit risk), capital concepts (e.g. regulatory capital, economic, risk-weighted assets) and balance sheet concepts (e.g. P&L, Balance Sheet)
- Independent: You are able to operate autonomously, to drive a project / task forward and produce an end state product that can be presented to senior management
- Technology skill: Proficiency in programming and database skills such as R, python, SQL or VBA, and the ability to implement models in system or existing technology/modeling infrastructure
- You are ambitious, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standard
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.