Financial Services Recruiter
Our client is looking for a corporate Jr Relationship Manager to cover Financial Institutions and Sovereign clients. The RM will be responsible for executing marketing strategy, cross selling, maintaining strong relationships with clients, working closely with Credit Administration, Settlement, and Business Operations teams, and reviewing AML/KYC of customers.
Junior Relationship Manager
- To execute marketing strategy by identifying customers' needs, establishing account plan and provide comprehensive solution
- To market bank products and services as well as cross selling to Financial Institutions and Sovereign customers
- Review products and services offered by counterparts
- To conduct regular visit to maintain relationship and to gather updated information from customers
- Monitoring deposit interest rate fluctuation and make necessary recommendations and proposals to Treasury Department and Management semi annually
- To liaise with Credit Administration and Settlement Department for review and monitoring allocation and utilisation of counterparty limit and proposed limit still adjustment to Head Office
- To manage the process of loan application and transaction execution by ensuring that document required is complete and approved limit still available.
- To liaise with Business Operations department in relation to day to day transaction execution for Financial Institutions and Sovereign customers
- To liaise with Credit Administration and Settlement department in relation to documentation and other administrative matters where applicable
- To ensure the completion of operational issues as well as handling inquiry and complaint
- To review and update on AML and KYC of customers in accordance with policy and regulation
- To ensure the completion of audit findings
- Any other matters as advised by the Head of Department and / or Management.
- Minimum Degree of Business Management / Banking / Accountancy
- Minimum relevant working experience of 2 years
- Preference with Banking background
- Able to work in a team and contribute ideas and suggestions for the betterment of the Bank
- Able to converse in Bahasa Indonesia would be an added advantage
Candidates without Relationship Management experience may apply and will be considered on a case by case basis.
Risa Suzuki Tan
Cornerstone Global Partners
Company Registration Number: 201622755N
EA Licence: 19C9859
Registration Number: R2199142