Job Reference #204337BR
You will be part of the WMPC IT team that is responsible for
- providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage Credit Risk exposure of its global Front Office trading functions.
- providing the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements. Your expertise
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent/higher.
• 5 - 8 years of experience in enterprise application and system design with OOA/OOD, UML Modeling
• Project / hands-on experience with J2EE standard
• Good programming experience with Java (POJO, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, AngularJS, JQuery, Gulp, Node/NodeJs), WebSphere Application Server/Tomcat on Unix and Windows platforms for more than 5 years.
• Experience in STRUTS, Hibernate, Junit, Maven, Spring frameworks, Liquibase, GitHUB a must.
• Excellent knowledge of SOAP and RESTFul Webservices, database design, familiarity with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL a must.
• Knowledge on Unix shell scripting and Perl scripting is a must.
• Sound knowledge of application security issues such as authentication, authorisation and auditing
• Experience with internet/intranet infrastructure/integration projects preferred
• Added advantage to have working knowledge on Autosys.
• Good communication skills and good command of English. Good technical writing skills.
• Able to work under pressure, independently and proactively in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.