Junior Fund Accountant (6months contract, CBP)
- Up to $2800 per month
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 05 Apr 18 2018-04-05
To work together with the existing Alternative Investment Fund team; assisting with the supervision of day-to-day operational functions of fund administration and building of expertise within the team to meet the following objectives:
- Adherence to the established controls and procedures.
- Provide prompt service deliveries and ensure responses to client queries are prompt. Where necessary, be the “subject-matter-expert” in this field and represent department in necessary discussion with stakeholders/clients.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of client investment records maintenance.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports to clients within the agreed deadline.
- Be cost-effective.
- Optimize utilization of resources.
- Involve in preparation of monthly/quarterly reporting packages; ensure accuracy and timely delivery of portfolio valuation, and unit pricing reports within deadlines as agreed with clients.
- Perform reconciliations – analyze cash and position breaks, review variance and price tolerance reports; ensure timely investigation, resolution or escalation of discrepancies.
- Handle registrar and transfer agency functions in compliance to fund’s legal documents.
- Assist Manager with regards to day-to-day operations and review of current procedures and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure all documents are properly filed for easy retrieval when references to documents are required.
- Assist to conduct UAT in fund accounting and transfer agency system.
- Work with team members to achieve inter-sectional teamwork and total quality business unit and the maintenance of ISO9001:2000 Quality System.
- Ensure operations are within the guidelines and in compliance with the regulatory requirements and Bank’s established procedures.
- Demonstrate vigilance and care to ensure customers and investors receive the highest standard of quality services at all times.
- Assist immediate superiors and team members as and when required.
- A degree in a relevant accounting course
- Experience in fund accounting would be an advantage
- Meticulous and good attention to detail
- Teamplayer and good communication skills