- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 27 Sep 17
Junior Investment Analyst- Japanese Hedge Fund
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
My client is a boutique Japan focused Hedge Fund whose AUM is currently USD 60M. They are currently seeking a Junior Analyst to join their Investment team here in Singapore.My client is a boutique Japan focused Hedge Fund whose AUM is currently USD 60M. They are currently seeking a Junior Analyst to join their Investment team here in Singapore.
This hedge fund runs a long-short equities strategy and the role will involve carrying out fundamental analysis on Japanese Equities to make verbal and written investment recommendations.
- Perform thorough, in-depth fundamental analysis specifically on Japanese Equities.
- Generate long-short investment ideas alongside the Portfolio Manager.
- Build and maintain comprehensive financial models.
- Minimum educational qualifications - A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting.
- Relevant working experience – 2 to 3 years in equity research either on the buy-side or sell-side.
- Able to work independently as well as a within a small team.
- Native fluency in Japanese to liaise with stakeholders.
If you feel you have the required skill-set for this role, please send an updated resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is highly urgent so candidates are urged to apply quickly.