Junior Opportunity: Industry Analyst, Infrastructure, Fitch Solutions, Singapore
Fitch Solutions a global leader in infrastructure markets analysis, requires a commercially minded and entrepreneurial individual with the skills and ambition to succeed as an analyst, specialising in the Infrastructure sector. Based in our Singapore offices, you will be contributing to our highly-regarded market analysis service, providing data-driven analytical research for senior decision-makers in financial institutions, consultancies, government agencies and large multinational corporations.
You will be:
- Contributing written analytical research to our daily and quarterly publications as well as special and custom research assignments.
- Managing a portfolio of sector reports, producing project and market level opportunity and risk assessments and market forecasts.
- Developing and expanding a comprehensive knowledge of project, regulatory and technology developments to facilitate accurate industry forecasting.
- Analysing the growth strategies of the world's leading Infrastructure firms, developers and investors.
- Identifying market and company trends and articulating how these translate into growth opportunities for our clients.
- Interacting and supporting our sales team and with clients to communicate our industry views and to help promote content sales
You will be trained to produce value-added and actionable analysis for senior decision-makers across the global business spectrum. You will be able to develop strong industry expertise, while also gaining important client-facing experience. Furthermore, you will have the chance to develop a deeper understanding of macroeconomics and the political economy thanks to our unique integration of Industry and Country Risk analysis. Required Skills
Requirements - Essential:
- Bachelor or master's degree with a minimum 3.3 GPA or 2:1 (or equivalent) from a top-tier university with a focus on Economics, Politics, International Relations, or related field such as engineering.
- An interest in international affairs and business, particularly for emerging markets
- Ability to solve problems using critical, rational and creative thinking, with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly convey technical concepts
- Data handling capabilities, strong numeracy and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Requirements - Desirable:
- Genuine interest in energy, transportation, engineering, or construction and world affairs.
- Industry Experience, Mandarin Skills