Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
Perform a critical contributor role to the project team by supporting all project administrative matters and delivering key project work items that include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the adoption and adherence of the Bank’s Project Management Standards, project management best practices/principles and standardised templates for managing Projects, across the central Programme and all the Business and Function Projects
- Provide quality support and guidance on best practices to ensure high level of project management integrity across the Project and change management initiatives
- Administer independent project assurance / health checks on the Project, ensuring any gaps and/or potentials risks/issues are communicated to the Project Manager
- Manage all the project financials, including the cost management processes such as Clarity/cost center cost upload, recharges and accruals, etc;
- Responsible for completion of all relevant project documents/artefacts
- Ensure all Projects documentation repository are up-to-date with all the mandatory project management artefacts, as per the Bank’s PMS Assurance Framework
- Support the preparation of all relevant project updates/decks
- Support the project team to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that they can execute on their accountabilities in relationship to the project.
- Effectively lead the assigned initiatives through delivering critical work tasks in a timely manner and in the expected quality
- Provide project management oversight across the project lifecycle in coordination with the team head, control and monitor progress, and apply corrective actions to address deviations
- Engage stakeholders across geographies, functions, and segments to build support and coordinate execution of project deliverables and outcomes.
- Address stakeholder inquiries in a timely and responsive manner
- Provide analytics insights to the project team; for consumption of management, key stakeholders and the greater network based on generated MIS and other obtained data
- Provide MIS support to the project team as well as project stakeholders as needed
- Safeguard all project data by ensuring strict adherence to information communication guidelines polices as well as data storage/archival procedures
- Uphold SCB Group standards and governance by ensuring that the project tasks and activities assigned is in full compliance
- Ensure awareness of the latest, up-to-date group and team strategy by attending town halls and meetings relating to the implemented model/approach.
- Complete all mandatory trainings and learning activities
- Ensure alignment of assigned work items and activities to the strategic and tactical direction of the project team
- Fully understand and align self and all work items to the Risk Technology and broader organizational agenda.
- Contribute to the overall cost management agenda by consistent monitoring and highlighting areas of the project delivery where cost can be further controlled/reduced
- Drive operational efficiency and effectiveness for processes and projects under area of responsibility
- Generate, document and circulate MIS and other critical reports relevant to the project/s on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Perform detailed analysis of specific aspects of the project scope, propose relevant solutions and translate into clear, functional deliverables that are required by internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the PM with planning of project team tasks
- Extract and validate critical input data relevant to the project/s
People and Talent
- Leading through example by upholding high standards of excellence, ethics & code of conduct, governance and risk awareness, and stakeholder partnership & collaboration
- Enable other team members to function optimally within the team and contribute to aligning others to the overall project objective
- Maintain a culture of risk awareness and proactive resolution. Identify project/operational risks & issues and communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner – assist with proposing & planning mitigating steps as appropriate
- Review, validate and store all project input and output data in alignment to the established ORF guidelines for the generation of reports/execution of processes
- Align self and establish awareness/understanding of the Group regulatory framework, the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the data analyst role
- Strong adherence and compliance to the bank and industry project execution and delivery standards, code of conduct, and good governance and risk management
- Contribute to the preparation and circulation of regular project execution updates to all relevant stakeholders and address issues or clarifications on a timely manner
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Lead by example; uphold SCB Code of Conduct and Values by demonstrating compliance on all relevant aspects of the data analyst role
- Contributing to the project team in achieving the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- Living the values of “Here for good” and the Group’s brand and values in the Credit Risk and Stress Testing team
- Performing other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures