Junior Payment Business Analyst
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 19 Sep 17
Junior Payment Business Analyst, for the Payment Management IT Team. Keep up to date the existing documentation. Define functional tests and manage BA’s tests to validate the development of the solution. Communicate with deployment team for delivery via the release note and support team for support. Provide and monitor 3rd Level application support under the team scope. Manage communications with users and sponsors via ticket follow-up internal tool. Propose solutions for the new requirements based on discussion with developers and tech lead. Report to the team head and escalate if any problems.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
CBI (Corporate Banking IT) is in charge of the development and maintenance of the International Core Banking System of Credit Agricole CIB. This information system is deployed in 25 business units all around the world. The system has multiple modules to manage reference data, commercial back office functions (payments, remittances, loans, deposits, guarantees, letters of credit …), accounting, management control and credit risk monitoring. The system caters to local regulatory reporting needs and head office reporting, based on a data warehouse.
In this context a new project has been launched to develop the cash management offer of the bank in India leveraging on a new Payment System. The project team is looking at reinforcing the Business Analysis workforce in Singapore.
All our Junior Business Analysts are onboarded on multi-functional Software Engineering teams and learn in contact with our Senior Business Analyst on latest bank challenges, technologies and techniques:
- Core programming langages: .Net, Java, SQL
- Agile and/or Iterative development lifecycles
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Latest technology stacks
- Data Science : Business Intelligence
- Data processing : Big Data, Fast Data
- Web : Angular, JQuery, Node.Js
This role is within the Payment management IT team.
- Write functional specifications based on discussion with users and Client Need Expressions
- Keep up to date the existing documentation (presentation of the tool, use guide…)
- Define functional tests and manage BA’s tests to validate the development of the solution
- Communicate with deployment team for delivery via the release note and support team for support
- Provide and monitor 3rd Level application support under the team scope
- Manage communications with users and sponsors via ticket follow-up internal tool
- Propose solutions for the new requirements based on discussion with developers and tech lead
- Report to the team head and escalate if any problems
The position requires autonomy and reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with the rest of project/support teams as well as the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently. The candidate will need to develop a good understanding of both IT systems and business processes.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Driven and engaged by complex systems and a challenging international work environment
- Knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation life cycle
- Appetite to learn Cash Management functional area (Interaction with Clearing, payment file format ISO20022, SEPA and SWIFT, …)
- Basic knowledge on accounting is a plus
- Experienced in relational databases, business intelligence tools (e.g. Business Objects, Oracle SQL)
- Capable to effectively interact with technical team
- Strives to deliver the solution in the most effective and timely manner
- Team spirit like explain and share knowledge
- Hands on and versatile
- Analysis methods and languages such as UML is appreciated
Education & Work Experience:
- Fresher or Junior Level
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in relevant specialities
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at email@example.com and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.