- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International , EA Licence No: 16S8086
- 27 Sep 18
We require a very technical, full-stack, collaborative, hands-on developer who is aware of the project environment and can show initiative, deliver business value and think seriously about the design of the platform. The successful applicant will be enthusiastic about data as a subject and its applications and techniques.
- Work within the global team, the local team and individually to develop and extend our systems for performance, coverage and new functionality.
- Work with technology and business groups in the region and globally to deliver high quality products in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate and discuss with Business Owners on specifications, testing and sign-off.
- Partner with support functions to provide support, advice and remediation of issues.
- Contribute to the technical excellence of our platforms by performing code reviews, writing and performing tests and documentation as part of the SDLC process.
- Work collaboratively with our business partners to generate and analyze large data sets and provide technical advice and expertise in the production or analysis of these data sets.
- Design skills and programming experience on high performance systems in either Java or KDB+/Q, with a full-stack mentality.
- Strong analytical skills are required to provide solutions for complex business requirements.
- Possess a mindset of constant innovation & ownership of quality via automation & tools.
- A team mentality is essential. Must be able to work with and mentor junior members as well as take direction from seniors.
- Good communication skills and the ability to coordinate different tasks and work with different stakeholder groups from business, through development to infrastructure and support.
- Big data knowledge including real time stream processing, analytics and large data stores.
- Experience working within a project team.
- Finance knowledge, with equity front office desirable.
- Understanding of Agile methodology, test driven development & continuous integration.
- Java, KDB+/Q, SQL, real-time streaming and distributed programming.
- GIT/SVN, Automated deployment, CI, automated testing, scripting, Linux admin.
- Electronic trading or Equities business knowledge will be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting organisation in Singapore and develop your career. Please send your resume in Word format to Randy Lim at email@example.com and put KDB Developer in the subject header.
iKas International (Asia) Pte Ltd is a registered Employment Agency with the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (EA License Number: 16S8086)
Randy Lim (R1110584)
iKas International (Asia) Pte Ltd is a registered Employment Agency with the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (EA License Number: 16S8086
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only"