L2 Application Support Analyst
- You be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
An established global bank is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of Cash Management System, offering an opportunity to play a vital role in being part of an establish team covering all aspects of application production support, Level 2 support and fast tracked his/her career in a highly professional and leadership-oriented platform.
- Part of L2 production support team providing application production support for Cash Management systems within the Asia Pacific region.
- Performs root cause analysis and ensure resulting action items are complete.
- Liaising among cross teams in handling production issues and maintenance activities, user requests, and incidents.
- Independently debug and propose resolution/work-around for complex production issues as well as incidents resolution, preventive system monitoring and alerting.
- Resolve or coordinate the resolution of issues with other internal teams and / or the vendor.
- Communicate and update status on issues to business users, management team and other stakeholders.
- Support end-of-day and end-of-month batch runs, and regular maintenance activities.
- Support change management process and application releases, disaster Recovery Test and Business Continuity activities.
- Managing the team and provide training about Cash Management applications.
- Holds relevant University Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in application production support, supporting payments and local clearing applications in APAC region.
- Holds technical expertise in JAVA / J2EE, WebSphere / Tomcat / JBOSS, ORACLE PL/ SQL, UNIX / LINUX / WINDOWS.
- Possesses expertise in TIBCO EMS / TIBCO BW / TIBCO ADMIN / MFT / BC / IBM MQ
- Experience in Database performance & SQL tuning experience is an added advantage
- Good technical troubleshooting and debugging skills and familiarity with Unix commands
- Strong understanding of payments, local clearing systems, H2H concept and applications, reporting.
- Understanding and experience in ITIL concepts.
- Holds expertise web based applications development on JAVA/J2EE/TIBCO platform.
- Excellent people management and good communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of COBOL will be added advantage.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or may contact me at 98890795.
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.