L3 Network Engineer (12-month contract)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
A new L3 Network Engineer (12-month contract) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading asset management firm.
About the L3 Network Engineer (12-month contract) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the daily support of LAN, WAN and firewall environments, including problem isolation and resolution, performance troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Maintain, upgrade and ensure security patching of all network equipment under management
- Monitor and report network activity trends
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis for all network issues
- Implement and support Cisco switches/routers, firewall and other security appliances while maintaining network documentation
- Ensure proper network hardware and software refreshes
- Be part of the technical level support and escalation of network related issues during and outside business hours
- Operate in a global team to support the global networks estate
The successful L3 Network Engineer (12-month contract) will need to have at least 10 years' L3 network experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience supporting large and complex networking environments
- Experience working with managed service providers and outsourced partners
- Hand-on experience with the following:
- Routing and switching (e.g. BGP, OSPF and EIGRP, VTP, STP, VPC and OTV)
- Firewalls (e.g. Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet)
- Network appliances like Bluecoat proxies and Citrix Netscaler
- Knowledge of voice (e.g. Microsoft Lync) and video conferencing solutions (e.g. Polycom DMA/RMX, CMS) will be a bonus
- CCIE/CCNP/CCVP/CCDP is preferred
This leading asset management firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Network Engineer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh