A leading energy company in LNG and Energy-related services is looking to have an experienced LNG contracts analyst/manager join their growing team. The main duties will be to draft, review and negotiate various LNG contracts.
- Draft and review LNG Contracts with strong attention to detail, in order to discover potential legal/commercial risks, balance/optimise such risks, enhance PnL
- Negotiate T&Cs of LNG Contracts with counter parties across the region;
- Ensure effective cooperation with commercial and operations members, middle/back office team, legal members and other related stakeholders; and
- Other supporting roles/assigned tasks related to managing LNG Contracts.
- Proven work experience and deep understandings of LNG physical and derivative transactions and the trading customs as Contract Administrator, Contract Manager or relevant role in LNG/energy industry and handling various trading contracts;
- Ability to analyse contract terms, identify risks/issues and resolve them accordingly;
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors;
- Highly motivated, good personality and team player;
- Able to work independently with managerial capabilities