Lead Business Analyst
- Feb 26, 2021
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a global insurance company who are leaders in their industry. They are currently going through their digital transformation journey and require a Lead B
In Singapore there is a team of 500+ people, who work in an open and uniquely collaborative model across their regional offices and teams. They pride themselves on their work hard, play hard values, with friendly competition across the team
As a Lead Business Analyst you will be responsible for managing the technology and business teams
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define, estimate and plan detailed approach to analysis work streams
- Facilitation of requirements gathering workshops or discovery
- Understand the business domain/ needs and help convert those into effective IT solutions
- Collaborate with BAs and other technical and non-technical resources to ensure holistic and complete solutions
- Capture detailed requirements from business users and stakeholders
- Document these requirements into User stories and/or Business Specifications for review & approval by business customers.
- Provide on-site support and management of User Acceptance Testing
- Play an active role in all phases of the project lifecycle, encompassing planning, functional design, development, testing, user liaison, training, deployment planning and execution, and end-user support.
- Practical experience of estimating and detailed planning of analysis work streams & reporting against plan
- Experience of designing and working within clearly structured frameworks and approach to analysis
- Ability to complete User stories, Business Specifications, Use cases, Functional Specifications, Workflow Diagrams, Gap Analysis, Business Case, and ROI Analysis documents, as required
- Passion for analysis and awareness for best in class practices across the insurance industry
- Problem solver with a curious mindset
- Expertise in business analysis tools and techniques (Including Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Data driven evaluator using insight from markets, customers, competitors
- Technical knowledge, understands architecture, development and systems
- Commercial thinker, challenger of the norm
- Strong relationship builder and engaging facilitator skill set
- Confident stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Zlatka Jones at zjones @morganmckinley.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response
within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA License number: 11C5502
EA Name: Jones Zlatka Aleksandrova
Registration Number: R1551071