About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The Development Lead is responsible for designing and coding solutions for mission critical, NextGen innovation projects and BAU enhancements across various markets. Analyst should work with Delivery Lead to provide the following operations on daily basis.
- Analyse requirements, do the impact analysis, and design the solutions to meet business requirements
- Work with Project team to ensure the required testing gets on time with quality
- Work with Project team to prepare the AIG on time and get it reviewed by Technical Manager
- Provide support to CRs on weekends and ensure project get released to production on time without impacting the BAU
- Provide Support to Project team to address the non productions issues which gets reported as an when the issue gets reported
- Participate in Daily Scrum calls and update the project status to Stake Holders and Scrum Master
Our Ideal Candidate
- RPBWM Retail Digital Channels Technology and Innovation Delivery Team
- RPBWM Retail Digital Channels Technology and Innovation Design Council
- RPBWM Retail Digital Channels API Technology and Innovation - applicable internal business stakeholders and support functions (e.g. regional and country stakeholders, Audit & Compliance, etc)
- Multitasking ability.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Understanding of Agile practices and experience using Agile Tools such as JIRA
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- 6+ years of technical experience
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills to interact with many different personalities/ stakeholders and reach consensus when necessary
- Experience working in agile frameworks
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.