Lead Representative, Middle Office
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 16 Oct 18
Lead Representative, Middle Office
- Serves as a lead for the day-to-day operations of a Middle Office support team, providing work direction and technical assistance on complex matters.
- Leads the daily activities of a Middle Office support team servicing multiple funds. Reviews data and assists in resolving escalated problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- Supervises the tracking of fund data and trades, as well as the maintenance of records. Establishes data maintenance and summarization processes and procedures to improve team efficiency and best support the Middle Office support team.
- Searches for fail points in processes and provides error reports to clients in compliance with established service level agreements. Reviews error reports from more junior team members and provides feedback.
- Ensures error reports from support staff comply with service level agreements before they are shared with Middle Office teams.
- Escalates external errors; correction of internal errors is at the discretion of the client.
- Reviews for exceptions. If exceptions are found, confirms that internal and client procedures were followed, processing was on time and in line with regulations and no unnecessary steps were taken. Checks exceptions identified by more junior level team members. Dictates how support team handles incorrectly managed exceptions and enforces adherence to procedures.
- Leads team in preparing system-generated reports. Sets standards for team's report output to be shared with client teams. Coordinates review of reports and the sharing of reports with Middle Office teams. Reviews work of junior team members.
- Assists in identifying and implementing process improvements to reduce audit and financial exposure and improve team efficiency.
Bachelor degree with 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience preferred; experience in derivatives or derivatives post trade support preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70549
Organization: Derivatives MO & RBS-HR14453
Requisition Number: 1812490