Lead/ Senior Engineer (Radio Network Optimisation)
Provide technical and operational support for Radio network planning and optimisation Responsibilities:
- Perform SRAN 3G/4G network planning and carry out optimization activities related to infrastructure upgrade, band addition, 5G deployment
- Carry out trial of network features and new radio technologies, including 5G advanced feature testing
- Investigate customer complaints using signalling trace analysis and statistics
- Maintain existing In-Building sites (CAS/ DAS/ MRT/ Tunnels), including the monitoring/analysis of user data or network data using Network Management System (NetAct NMS) and network probing tools; Check for spillage/ interferences; Optimize systems through infrastructure enhancements or network parameter modifications
- Perform MRT/ Tunnel/ Inbuilding coverage verification in preparation for quarterly IMDA QOS assessments, and follow up by optimizing systems or escalating the issues if needed
- Perform onsite indoor RF coverage measurement at customers ' premises and propose solutions for Dedicated Antenna Systems (DAS) or enhancement to existing Combined Antenna System (CAS) and DAS.
- Participate in indoor CAS committee discussions, including joint site surveys, outlining KPIs for acceptance, evaluate system integrator proposals, select proposals, prepare Site Integration Database (SID), verify site on-air status, and vet/ review acceptance reports submitted by project-based System Integrators
- Work closely with enterprise sales teams to propose and design appropriate radio network solutions
- Provide BoM/ quotation to internal Enterprise Business Group for enhancement of solutions.
- Interface with internal stakeholders, building owners, system integrators, and network vendors
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics/ Telecommunications or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences in the telco industry
- Good understanding of antenna theory (aperture, gain, beam width, dipole vs. isotropic), antenna performance (return loss, impedance matching, etc.), and engineering tools (spectrum analyser, site master, etc)
- Must be knowledgeable in radio interface standards
- Knowledge of 4G, IoT, 5G technologies will be advantageous
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Possesses strong analytical and multi-tasking capabilities.