Information Technology Recruitment Consultant (EAP No. R2094432)
For a leading Internet company we are currently hiring QA Engineers or Java Developers across various levels of seniority.
- Position: Lead / Senior / QA Engineer
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Headcounts: 5 across Lead, Senior, Engineer level
- Location: Central
- Understand functional and non-functional requirements of software product, design quality assurance and testing strategies for various different products;
- Contribute to the planning and construction of a product system architecture, assess risks, resolve the design’s testability and address the system stability;
- Innovate testing tools, testing technologies, testing platform, testing lifecycle of product R&D, improve the testing efficiency;
- Involved in testing system setup, technology team planning, construction of testing technology platform;
- Lead and design technology solution and architecture for system integration test, and push solution deployment and implementation;
- Responsible for the system integration test in product deployment phase of the development lifecycle, ensure product go-live with high quality;
- Research new technologies and new methods in testing domain, apply and promote them, improve industry influence
- Have more than 3 years QA and QC experience in internet and traditional industries, went through large scale software development lifecycle, have rich experience in software development
- Need to be able to liaise in Chinese with offshore employees/stakeholders in both writing and speech.
- Thorough knowledge of QA theory and methodology
- Have systematic mindset and experience in software quality assurance, able to prototype and deploy software quality control strategy for a complex system;
- Strong analysis and design skills, capable to develop testing framework and integrate solutions; have experience with RESTful API test, performance test, automation test, security test, black box and white box testing;
- Have experience with programming languages, coding experience and code review, GIT or SVN.
- Strong logical thinking, willing to explore; taking the ownership, great team player;
- Effectively communicate issues with stakeholders and propose solutions
- Maintain subject matter expertise for the systems under test and use that expertise to create, maintain and extend the test case library
- Candidate with strong interest or project experience in internet financial service and technology is preferred.
If keen, kindly forward your resume/application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company Name: Tangspac Consulting
EA licence no.: 07C3635
EA personnel name: Olsem Stefanus Emmanuel
EA personnel registration no.: R2094432