Legal Counsel - Derivatives Financial Institution - > 3 PQE
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Recruit Legal
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
My client, a well-known multinational FI is looking to hire a derivatives lawyer of ideally 3-6 PQE.
My client, a well-known multinational FI is looking to hire a derivatives lawyer of 3-6 PQE.
- Provide legal support such as drafting, reviewing and negotiating derivative, repos, securities lending, private equity and related contracts and documentation
- Conduct research and provide legal advice
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments
- Liaise with external counsels
- Provide support in training
- Good degree in law and admitted to the Singapore bar or other international jurisdictions.
- Min 3 years post-qualification experience in a reputable law firm or financial institution with relevant exposure
- Attention to detail, highly motivated and has initiative.
- Confident self-starter, able to work independently and prioritise.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, positive and strong team player.
Please contact Sherlene Ong Xinhui (R1546679) at 6535 8255 if you would require a further discussion or send your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sherlene Ong Xinhui R1546679