Legal Counsel, Global Private Equity Fund
- Competitive Package
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
A global private equity fund is looking to hire a Legal Counsel to assist their GC and provide legal support on all transactions in Asia
You will be responsible for the following:
- Due diligence, M&A and Structuring
- Provide legal advice and support for investment activities in APAC
- Partner with the investment team and external legal counsel (where relevant) to ensure interests of the fund are protected
- Negotiate and draft transactional documents
- Working closely with the Corporate Secretary to ensure requirements are fulfilled.
You should be a magic circle qualified lawyer with up to 6 years PQE and experience as M&A/Corporate/Commercial/PE. Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to be solution oriented are key to success in this role.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.