Legal Counsel (Products), Associate Director/Director
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Legal Counsel
in our Legal Department! !
Reporting directly to the Global Head of Legal, the Legal Counsel is responsible for providing legal advice and documentary support for product offerings in Bank of Singapore.
- Responsible for the negotiation of ISDA Master Agreements, CSAs and MCAs
- Reviewing of product term sheets
- Structuring and reviewing documentation related to private equity and other direct investments offered to private clients
- Providing general advice on products, related policies / procedures from time to time
- Updating the Business on the new regulatory developments and advising
- Ensure adherence with procedures of the Bank's documentation standards and maintain/update documentation templates, procedures, etc.
- At least 8 years post qualification experience
- Experience in ISDA negotiation and documentation, as well as knowledge in private banking products, private equity and other direct investments
- Good understanding of financial products and markets will be an advantage
- Candidates should be self-motivated, independent and engage stakeholders in a collaborative manner