Legal Counsel x 2
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Sloane Shorey Consulting , EA Licence No: 17S8548
- 10 Aug 18 2018-08-10
Two reputable regional bank is looking for an experienced regulatory lawyer, with broad legal advisory experience . Open to AVP or FVP level.
- Support and assist in all legal matters and issue
- Draft and review the bank’s standard template of legal document, forms and agreement
- Review Letter of offer, security documents, banker’s guarantees, bonds, commodity finance agreement, service agreements and promotion terms and conditions
- Conduct legal research, analyse new law’s impact to the Bank and provide legal advice to the related Department
- Provide legal advice and guidance on legal and regulatory matters
- Handling customer’s complaint and liaise with external lawyer for handling litigation cases
- Provide training to the bank’s staff on laws and regulations
- Singapore Local University LLB preferred.
- Candidates with 5 to 12 years of relevant working experience in a bank or a law firm are welcome to apply
- Candidate from Private Practice seeking for work life balance are encouraged to apply
- Willing to look at regulatory compliance issues. MAS knowledge required.
EA. Licence number: 17S8548 | EA. Registration number: R1105334