Legal Entity Control Analyst
- Contract, Full time
- Randstad Sourceright Singapore
- 13 Sep 17 2017-09-13
Looking for Legal Entity Control Analyst to perform financial reporting and regulatory filings of the legal entities in Singapore, you will manage external relationships with regulators & auditors; maintain high level of internal control standards and ensuring the compliance with the Corporate Accounting, control policies
Looking for Legal Entity Control Analyst to perform financial reporting and regulatory filings of the legal entities in Singapore, you will manage external relationships with regulators & auditors; maintain high level of internal control standards and ensuring the compliance with the Corporate Accounting, control policies and accurate local regulatory reporting. Click here: http://bit.ly/2wUaJVp
About the Company
Our client is an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years. American multinational banking and financial services holding company with almost 240,000 employees in 60 countries
What you will be doing
In this role, you will be based in Singapore (Changi), you are required to monitors the effectiveness of internal control environment and legal entity governance, ensuring optimal use of legal entities, and adequate capital management and financial ratios of the legal entities, preferably from the banking industry, strong experience in public accounting firm, self-motivated with positive and team player.
- Responsible for the legal entity control functions for the bank entity
- Ensure compliance with the Corporate Accounting and Control policies
- Ensure timely and accurate local regulatory reporting
- Ensure timely and accurate Head office reporting
- Ensure timely completion of annual accounts and audits
- Responsible for compliance with Firm's General Ledger Reconciliation and Substantiation (GLRS) policies
- Maintain high level of internal control standards
- Keep abreast with the recent regulatory and accounting developments / changes and analyze impact and ensure compliance of these changes
About the Manager / Team
The culture of the team is hard working and very client focused. High achieving employees are always recognized and rewarded for their contributions.
To be successful in this role, you will need
- Degree in Accounting & Finance, ACCA or any other relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant accounting experience from banking & financial institutions or public accounting firms
- Good project experience with strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and US GAAP
- Broad understanding of local regulations pertaining to banking industry and banking products
- Possess strong communication, inter-personal and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft office applications such as Word, Excel & Macros
- Analytical mind and a self-starter with fluent communication (both verbal and written)
- Be able to handle complex tasks independently and work efficiently as a Team player
Take your career to the next level and apply now!
Interested with the role? Click here: http://bit.ly/2wUaJVp
At Randstad we take data privacy seriously. For us to help you find a suitable job, we need you to send us certain personal information, including your contact information, education and relevant work experience. When you send us this information, we will assume you consent to our using it to help you find a job.
We will always ask you first before sharing your information with potential employers.
EA number: 94C3609
Registration no: R1110438
Click here: http://bit.ly/2wUaJVp