Legal Team Administrator
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
As the Legal Administrator at Schroders, you will be part of the Compliance, Legal and Governance (CLG) team which includes lawyers, compliance and governance professionals who serve Schroders’ business across the Investment, Distribution, Product and Infrastructure divisions of the firm. You will be based in Singapore and provide secretarial and administrative support to the legal team located in Singapore (including the General Counsel APAC). This includes a wide variety of matters primarily in connection with the firm’s Singapore and Southeast Asian businesses, and the firm’s APAC derivatives and infrastructure matters.
- Provides diary management and secretarial services to the General Counsel APAC, each member of the legal team in Singapore. For example, call/message and correspondence management, filing, printing, invoice/payment matters, meeting room bookings, preparation of meeting packs, presentation slides etc. upon direction.
- Makes all travel arrangements including air, transport and accommodation bookings, meal/venue bookings, completes itineraries and meeting agenda and prepares and submits expense claims.
- Provides travel arrangement services to guests to the legal department including settlement of internal logistics (eg. workstation, equipment and pass requests).
- Provides document management services to the Singapore legal team including preparation and circulation of execution copy documents, sign-off documentation, maintenance of related log(s), despatch of documents, archiving and document certification.
- Completes file opening and closing processes including filing of signed documents in accordance with procedure.
- Upon instruction from the Singapore legal team, maintains and updates the team’s electronics and physical filing systems and databases including implementing safe-keeping of legal documentation and related procedures.
- Processes all cheque/payments/invoice requests and other requests related to Singapore fund lodgements through the Basware system and handle related queries.
- Arranges and processes training requests for the Singapore legal team members.
- Orders or purchases stationary and any other office supplies as may be required for the Singapore legal team.
- Arranges all meals for lunch-in or meetings.
- Sends reminder notifications and other email correspondence on behalf of the Singapore legal team upon direction.
- Provides administrative support on projects that impact the Singapore Legal team.
Essential Skills /Requirements
- At least 6-8 years of secretarial or team support experience preferably in a legal department
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Proficient in both written and verbal English communication.
- Enjoys handling challenging tasks and ability to multi-task
- Enjoys working in a team environment as well as self-motivated to complete task independently
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment