Legal and Compliance Manager (Commodities)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- The Resolute Hunter Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 18C9105
- 11 Aug 18 2018-08-11
Seeking for a new headcount, Legal and Compliance Manager (Commodities) to join their team.
These companies have well-recognized names and strong presence globally. They have many offices and are expanding their reach to more clients. Currently, they are looking for a new headcounts, Legal and Compliance Manager (Commodities) to join their team.
- Provide legal support to the company
- Review existing business operations or ongoing deals/contracts/agreements
- Advise on any legal implications and make recommendations
- Ensure compliance of the company activities to regulations and policy
- Review any case of irregularities in the company's transactions or dealings
- Keep abreast of latest changes to regulations
- Work with other Business units and stakeholders
- Participate in other business projects (e.g. Green field projects, Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint ventures, Divestments etc.)
- Degree in Law or any relevant qualifications
- Minimum 7 years of in-house legal experience working in Commodities or MNC or large corporates or listed companies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, approachable, solutions-oriented, team player
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305