Level 3 Voice Recording (NICE system) SME / Analyst
The Infrastructure Senior Technology Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for assisting with LAN / WAN and help desk administration activities, including network maintenance, technical guidance, and security in coordination with the Technology Infrastructure team. The overall objective is to use infrastructure technology knowledge and identified policies to process data, resolve issues and execute administrative tasks. Responsibilities:
- Create complex project plans, perform impact analyses solve/work high impact problems/projects, and provide resolutions to restore services
- Drive Root Cause Analysis (RCA) post restoration of service
- Design testing approaches, complex processes, reporting streams, and create automation of repetitive tasks
- Review requirement documents, define hardware requirements and examine and update processes and procedures as necessary
- Provide technical/strategic direction and act as advisor/coach to lower level analysts
- Develop projects required for design of metrics, analytical tools, benchmarking activities and best practices
- Responsible for overall operating system applications
- Contribute to technical direction and strategic decisions
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in Infrastructure Technologies delivery with a proven track record of operational process change and improvement
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline
- Experience in a Financial Services or large complex and/or global environment preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Individual will be required to:
- Manage multiple voice recording projects in APAC and ensure standards and delivery of solutions are to Citi standards and within time and budget.
- Lead in the design and execution of system enhancements projects for the NICE recording platforms, ensuring the changes meet business and technical requirements while maintaining a reliable recording system.
- Provide technical guidance to colleagues and document new, as well as update existing, policies and/or procedures.
- Facilitate the use of new technologies and tools to improve the recording system trouble resolution process.
- Ensure vendor hardware and software applications meet Citigroup standards.
- Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle
- Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Work with technical team supporting applications and systems which interface with the NICE recording systems to resolve issues as well as implement improvements.
- Participates in certifications of recording technology add-on products for multiple applications/solutions.
- Assist in audit and compliance efforts for department, including risk review, self assessment, COB/business monitoring and documentation of policies and procedures
Provide operational support to the Infrastructure related to the Voice products within the guidelines as specified by the Info Sec procedures & Standard Build configurations Qualifications
- Bachelors/Masters (or equivalent experience) in electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or other technology field focusing on speech technology
- Creative thinker and goal-oriented, practical problem solver
- Experience using SQL Server, Reporting Services Data mining, Business Intelligence (BI)
- Knowledge of multi-factor biometric solutions
- Extensive technical knowledge of the NICE Recording system.
- Call Center Expertise using Avaya/Cisco PBX
- Required to be organized, possessing project management skills, and strong follow-up skills.
- Able to set goals and complete deliverables with minimal direction and/or support, as well as the ability to identify and escalate broader issues.
- Must be able to work in cross functional team environments, possess good interpersonal skills, while being able to work independently.
- Self-starter, with the ability to "think outside the box", applying knowledge and experience to ambiguous situations which may require flexibility in decision making to resolve an issue.
- Strong and effective communication (written and oral) with all levels of the organization
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .