Liquidity & Collateral Analyst
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Temporary, Full time
- Links International , EA Licence No: 09C5322
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
Our client is a top tier global investment bank and they are seeking a Liquidity & Collateral Analyst to work in the cash management team to support daily cash funding, new business build-out, and also aggressively drives forward control and efficiency initiatives. Liquidity Operations Cash Management manages short term liquidity by forecasting the firm's daily cash requirements
- Manage one or more Asian currency liquidity throughout the day
- The individual will work with other teams supporting trading and client activities, responding to queries, and working through exceptional processes
- In addition, the individual would represent Liquidity Ops in evaluating new business opportunities
The successful candidate would y be a Degree holder and come with at least 1.5 years or experience in Operations, preferably Liquidity operations. You would be an individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and come with a self-driven personality.
Strong attention to detail would be required for this position alongside the ability to work well under pressure whilst meeting tight deadlines.
Melanie Anne Weller
Consultant - Banking & Finance and Business Support
EA Registration Number R1441021
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 09C5322