My client is a boutique Indian Bank located in Raffles Place, Singapore whom is looking to hire Deputy Manager within their Corporate Liability operation. This is middle office kind of role with coordination between corporate clients and back office team based in head office doing the eventual processing of remittance transaction or account opening/periodic review. Someone with outward remittance prior banking experience is preferred This role will be open for Singaporeans.
Coordinate Operations for the Corporate Customers with respect to Onboarding, servicing, remittances and allied service requests. Manage a team of 3-4 employees and act as a service provider coordinator to have the transactions processed as per the service level agreement with the overseas service providers. Should have an eye for detail, and ensure that the processes is compliant to all extant regulation
Day to day work profile:
- Receive request from customers or relationship managers for Onboarding, KYC review, remittances and Transactions – raise a suitable workflow to the service provider teams
- Preparation and Verification of Operations Memo prepared for transaction related (e.g. FD related, inward and outward related, Audit Confirmation etc). Scrutiny of requests prior to raising transactions requests to service providers for processing
- Conduct transaction verification with customers through recorded line
- Track and Monitor transactions being processed by the Service Providers are accurate and timely.
- Liaise with service providers to resolve their queries for smooth transactions processing
- Ensure transactions submitted by clients/RMs are processed timely
Handling clients (RM & external clients) enquiries
- Liaise with technology to resolve technical issues being faced by the customers and service providers
- Handling of Corporate Internet Banking related transactions
Process Control responsibilities
- Daily Nostro checking for any pending incoming funds lying in Nostro.
- Preparation of periodic and Ad-hoc MIS reports for submission to senior management and/ or external agencies
- Checking the exposure report on weekly basis
- Preparation of Productivity Report and tracking work allotment at each team member level
- Periodic review of operations processes for the purpose of incorporating the changes at the time of a PAC Note Review (including preparing of RCM and PPT)
- SOX Toolkit maintenance including update of risk control matrices and process flow
- Filing and maintaining of documents until retention period. Document archiving management with the outsourced vendor.
- Preparation of certain regulatory reports - MAS Top 100 Borrower’s Reporting (Jan & Jul)
- Follow up on liquidation cases from Compliance
- Preparing of Service Level Agreements with outsourced service providers on a periodic (currently yearly) basis
- Job rotation in times of need between other sub-units of the operations
- Excellent Knowledge of MS EXCEL, MS Power Point and MS Word
- Knowledge of Syndicated Loan arrangement and Agency based credit facility
- Knowledge of AML compliance guidelines or Certifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Certification in Banking is an added advantage.