This is for a subsidiary company of a Hong Kong Listed company, they invest and develop commercial and industrial properties with a focus on South East Asia presently.
This is a newly created role and department where you will be taking on a leading role in managing a team of about 2 research analysts/associates in Singapore as well as 3 associates in the region on a matrix reporting structure. This position reports to the Head of Investment Management.
- Researching and proposing enhancement to the Group’s long-term property development strategy
- Identifying and analysing existing / previous project case studies internally and externally
- Analysing real estate trends and undertaking market analysis in the Asia Pacific region including China and South East Asia
- Analysing global macroeconomic trends and their impact on the Group’s business strategy
- Preferably a degree in Real Estate and/or Finance/Business Administration/ Economics
- 6 – 10 years of relevant experience in research / consulting in the real estate sector
- Prior experience in an International Property Consultant firm or in the in-house research function of a real estate player would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For other positions related to real estate, please go to http://tri-cap.com.sg/?page_id=15603.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270