- Temporary, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 16 Jul 18
MAS Reporting Analyst (Contract)
- Full time
Our client is looking for a MAS reporting analyst to join their team!
about the company
Our Client is an established bank with strong credit rating and footprint in the regional markets.They offer a full suite of private banking products and services, with a focus to build world class service in wealth management solution.
about the job
You will be a specialist in the regulatory reporting team, to ensure financial deliverables are compliant with MAS and regulations. Other key responsibilities include:
- Preparing and review reports according to MAS reporting standards
- Subject matter expert and coach team members in changes to regulatory requirements in MAS
- Continually improve report methods to ensure higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness
- Participate in UAT for future projects
skills & experience required
- Accounting related accreditation or degree
- At least 3 years of experience in MAS reporting
- Private banking industry experience and project management experience is an added advantage
- Advanced skills in microsoft office
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at 6510 1365.
EA: 94C3609/ R122388