MIS Reporting Assistant Manager, IBM Cognos (12-months contract)
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (BTMU), a member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (MUFG), is Japan’s premier bank, with a global network spanning more than 40 countries. Outside of Japan, BTMU offers an extensive scope of commercial and investment banking products and services to businesses, governments and individuals worldwide.
In the Asia and Oceania region, BTMU has presence in 13 key markets with 32 offices and closed to 4,500 employees serving largely corporate and institutional clients. Singapore has served as the regional headquarters for South Asia, South-east Asia and the Oceania region since July 2013. While the regional headquarters for the East Asia region remains in Japan.
BTMU’s parent MUFG is one of the world’s leading financial groups with total assets of JPY 258.1 trillion by the end of March 2014. MUFG’s services include commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
The Group’s operating companies include BTMU, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation (Japan’s leading trust bank), and Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Holdings Co., Ltd., one of Japan’s largest securities firms. MUFG’s shares are traded on the Tokyo, Nagoya, and New York (NYSE: MTU) stock exchanges respectively.
12-months contract position (renewable) with responsibilities to create query in IBM Cognos / IBM management Information System for various type of reports, and to support roll-out of MIS system replacement project.
- Proven track records in ability to understand and map DB migration from one platform to another
- Solid project management skills, with strong ability to identify and create tasks, dependencies and deliverables, and solid communication to handle multiple stakeholders and proven technique in periodical progress update and problem solving
- Able to work under short-timeline and changing priorities.
- 7 years in SQL application with good exposure in many Database products
- Good understanding in DB Management System and Relational DB Systems such as Oracle and DB2
- Having a direct experience in Cognos, for at least 1 year, will be viewed favourably for this position
- Ability to use MS Access to develop End-user Application
- Knowledge in .NET, Java, Phython 3.0, R, are added advantage for this position