Machine Learning Software Developer
We are looking for a high-caliber ML Software Developer to be a part of a growing, dynamic team that aims to provide cutting-edge solutions to cater to the multiple functions across the organization.
This is a Permanent opportunity, and we have multiple headcounts. The Position:
- You will be working on developing a highly robust and scalable enterprise ML platform from end-to-end
- Collaborating with data scientists in deploying machine learning models in a fast-paced & strong production environment
- Diagnose and solve problems when machine learning pipelines fail
- Provide suggestions and best practices for end to end ML delivery, through R&D on new technologies
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
What's in it for you?
- 5- 10 years of solid software engineering experience
- Programming Languages: Python (preferred), Scala, Java
- Deep knowledge of machine learning libraries (XGBoost, Tensorflow, etc.) and hands-on experience using these
- Strong understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master's degree is a plus
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, value driven, and self-motivated team culture
- Exposure to the latest cutting-edge ML and big data technologies
- Strong focus on productionizing all projects
- Rewarding work: Opportunity to have real, actual and immediate impact on the business and the industry
- You'll work with a great team! They're exceptional at their jobs, and winning market share from their competitors every day.
- Fun, friendly, open, tech-first company culture!
For more information you can email Nicole Sichon
in our Singapore office on email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 523963
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/umpmRD/machine-learning-software-developer-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14513195 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544