In Your Role
• You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our products and systems
• You will also be managing a team (or teams) of engineers, growing and empowering them to accomplish great things, and ensuring that best practices, standards, and processes are adhered to.
• You will spend 60-80% time in engineering and product, and 20-40% time in people management and coaching depending on team size.
• You will need to acquire contextual breadth and depth in your product domain and manage stakeholders' expectations.
• You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background.
• Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development
• Passion in leading teams and growing people
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
• 8+ years hands-on experience in Software Engineering
• 5+ years of experience developing web based products
• At least 3-5 years of technical leadership experience is preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Software Engineering
• Javaacript tech stack